top of page
Waiting Room
Male Nurse
Medical Team
Medical Professional
Doctor's Appointment
Doctor High Five
Nurse Checking Girl

Frequently Asked Questions

If the below information hasn't answered your question, please don't hesitate to send us an email on or call us on 046 9731941  

How do I become a patient of the clinic?

At present, we do have a waiting list for all of our new patients. We are working our way through this as quickly as possible. Please call us on 046 9731941 with your details and we will happily add your name to this list.

How do I order my prescription ?

Please email us on to order your repeat prescriptions. We would kindly ask you to email if at all possible as this reduces to volume of calls to the surgery. However, If you do not have access to email, please do call us on 046 9731941 to order your script. Alternatively please click here to download a prescription renewal form.

How can I make an appointment?

To make an appointment we would ask you to call the surgery on 046 9731941 between the hours of 9am-12:30pm and 2:30pm-4:30pm. We are unable to arrange an appointment via email.

Can I choose which GP I wish to be seen by?

For routine non urgent appointments, you can of course request your chosen GP. For an urgent appointment, this may not always be possible, so we will offer you our next available appointment with our next available GP.

Why does the receptionist need to ask the nature of my visit ?

Our reception staff are important members of the practice team and it has been agreed that they should ask patients "why they need to be seen"

We have trained our reception staff to ask certain questions to help make sure you receive:

  • the most appropriate medical care

  • from the most appropriate health  professional,

  • at the most appropriate time. 

Reception staff, like all members of our team, are bound by patient confidentiality. 

I'm feeling unwell; can I get a prescription for medication without speaking to a GP?

Unfortunately, this is not possible. A GP would need to speak with you before prescribing any acute medication.

Can i get an extension on my   Social Welfare/Work Certificate? 

How can i make a complaint?

To make a complaint, please see the Practice complaints policy and complete the complaints form. 

To request an extension on your work cert, please phone or email us and we will liaise with your Doctor. You may need a review before an extension is granted. 

bottom of page